In origin, we have been called Sisters of Charity. In the spirit of St. Vincent de Paul, following his example, in order to serve:
– The sick and the elderly
– Underprivileged children and young people
– The differently abled
– Sick prisoners and all in need of our help
we serve in:
– Hospitals and nursing homes and the training schools for the faculty
– Educational institutions for children and youth
– Parishes and institutions for spiritual formation
– and Mission areas
May our words and deeds be full of mercy and love when we visit people!
In the poor and the suffering, we serve Christ Our Lord. We see “the Lord in the poor (St. Vincent de Paul)” and find the face of Jesus in all who need our help.
Christ exists at the center of our life and the community. It is His love that binds us together. We follow His call with “Humility, Simplicity and Charity (St. Vincent de Paul)”.
With confidence in the Providence of our heavenly Father and trusting in the protection of Mary with her humble disposition, we go forward.
– Preface of the Constitutions –